Eggs in the morning! Eggs in the evening! Eggs at supper time! The Turkey Egg Casserole is easy to make, and a great source of protein morning, noon, or night.
*Top with salsa
*Save leftovers for breakfast or lunch the
2 tablespoon olive oil
Olive oil spray.
1 pound ground turkey (Feel free to switch it up, 1 lb lean beef or pork.).
1 small onion—chopped
3/4 cup shredded natural cheese
You can always throw in bell peppers, spinach and other veggies to pack a powerful nutrient dense punch.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with olive oil. (For another option, you can grease lightly with coconut oil or natural butter.)
2. In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown the turkey and onion, about 5 to 7 minutes. Season with the salt, pepper, garlic.
3. Spread the browned turkey in the baking dish.
4. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the ground turkey.
5. In a large bowl mix the eggs and pour the mixture over the other layers.
6. Heat in oven for 20 minutes or until puffy and browned in spots.
Recipe courtesy of mWell Solutions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook for more healthy juicy nuggets of info.